1.DEVELOPMENT OF THE CURRICULUM OF “EUROJOINER” EUROPEAN QUALIFICATION
Compilation of the information contained on job profile of joiner/carpenter each country, related to:
- Professional activities developed.
- Training related to this job profile.
- Elaboration of a comparative mapping that contains information about the joiner/carpenter in
each of the participating countries, definition of the skills of the EUROPEAN JOINER.
- Development of the curriculum will contain information with different competences and those aspects related to the theoretical and practical knowledge that an EUROJOINER should have and the list of activities that this professional profile should know how to perform.
2.E-LEARNING OPEN EDUCATON TRAINING COURSE
- Elaboration of the learning objectives.
- Development of the training material to compile the competences defined in the qualification relative to the EUROPEAN JOINER.
- Translation of the training material. Each partner will translate the learning material into their own official language.
- Inserting the training modules in Moodle Platform. Defined and translated the
- Pilot test of the training course, among all partners.
3.EUROJOINER ICT TOOL: SELF-EVALUATION SYSTEM OF SKILLS
- Define the Theoretical and practical questions to test if a student or a worker have the knwodledge and the Skills related to the EUROJOINER competences defined.
- To define the possible answers related with the questions defined.
- Elaborate the ICT SELF-evaluation tool.